Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Event

Maria, Jackie and I will be driving up to the Newport Aquarium on Saturday, July 26th. Right now they have a special frog exhibit. There's a joke there, but I can't think of one right now. We will tour the aquarium and then have a yummy dinner somewhere nearby. If anyone is interested in joining us, please let me know by Wednesday, July 23rd so we can make driving arrangements.

Our plan now is to leave Versailles around 10 am, which will get us to the aquarium around 11:30. The tour lasts a couple of hours and then we will be having a late lunch/early dinner (probably somewhere around the Newport Levee but that is up for discussion). Then we will head back to Versailles.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

If enough people from LEX decide to come, we might actually set up a meet spot in Lexington instead of Versailles!

Nancy said...

Maria, Jackie and I had a delightful time at the aquarium. Be sure to check out my pics on Facebook. Still, I have to wonder, was it wrong to eat at the seafood restaurant after viewing the fish at the aquarium????