Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Pictures and Thoughts




I am doing this while watching the Biggest Loser so if there are typos I apologize! This is a picture of Riley the Helpful attempting to help me stamp. Riley thinks she can help do the laundry, empty the dishwasher and make beds. It is quite comical. Too bad she doesn't have opposable thumbs.








Cinnamon, on the other hand, could care less about helping anyone do anything other than share their carbohydrate foods (crackers, chips, cookies, pie crusts, etc.). She is basically a feline sloth. But very sweet. I'm informally doing this project where you take one picture every day. This was today's picture. It was too rainy and dark today to take anything good outside so Cinnamon had to be it.





I hope all my CG friends had a great Christmas and New Year's and I'm very much looking forward to our next meeting.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ok, that is hysterical. I love the descriptions of my cats!